Routine.

I absolutely love a good routine.

I was that person who looked forward to going back to school after holidays so I had a schedule again and all my usual rehearsals were back on the timetable.

I don't like to change plans last minute or to not know what's going on.


The festive period was wonderful, filled with lots of family time and travelling and food and snow, but there's a part of me that is now loving being back to my normal routine.

I'm in my own flat again, I set my own rules and I'm making some changes.


Last year was a year of huge change for me, and I feel like the first five or six months in this flat were a bit of a test run.

Now, we can really hit the ground running, use what was learned last year and make this year even better.


My morning routine is back on track, with meditation, my gratitude journal and a workout.

Next week, it's back to regular weekly meetings and rehearsals, which I'm very much looking forward to.


I'm a creature of habit.

I'm excited about change and progress, but I'm at my happiest when it slots nicely into my own little routine.


Happy 2018!

It's going to be a good one.



Sophie x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5