Hello, July 2017

So here we are at my favourite month of the year.

It's my birthday month, but that's not the only reason.

It's summer, people are excited about holidays, there's more going on, you can be outdoors more...

I think this year could be one of my very favourite Julys so far.

There's very exciting things to come, all of which will appear on here over time.

For now, let's just say big things are happening.

It's going to be a month of big change.

This time last year, I was trapped in my room, in my mind, in my unhealthy eating patterns...

This year, July brings change of the positive kind.

After a period of limbo and recovery, this month things begin to move forwards again, towards times that are putting a huge smile on my face.

Watch this space...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5