Doing something that scares me

Today I'm doing something I'm really scared about.

Making appointments for something I'm really scared about.

This year will be the year I truly get on top of my anxiety.

I've written about it to some extent on here, and those around me know it's been having an impact on my life for far too long now.

At the moment I'm spending time making decisions that are all about looking after myself and taking those positive steps.

Will these calls today solve everything I've been going through?

Of course not.

But they're a step in helping to work through something I've been finding really tough.

The little steps all matter.

Come on 2017, we're in this together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

Clicking 'Reply'

The Reading List #7