A Week by the Seaside (Photo Diary)

I've had a bit of a blog break over the last couple of weeks for a number of reasons, but the main one is that I've just spent a week at the seaside!

I spent Friday to Friday at a cottage by the beach in Herne Bay, Kent, where the itinerary was nothing but relaxation.

I've walked, I've mini golfed, I've napped, I've watched films and most importantly I've relaxed.

It's so easy to get swept away in the pace of work and life, especially in the mad rush that is London. I'm someone that gets stressed very easily, yet sometimes don't admit to myself when I need a break.

The week away was great timing for a lot of reasons, and I thought today I'd just share some pictures of the beautiful place I've been spending my days...











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

Clicking 'Reply'

The Reading List #7