Three

Happy birthday, little blog of mine.

I couldn't believe it when I realised that my blog started three years ago today.

I've certainly not been consistent, and I've fallen in and out of love with it, but it's been mine for three years.

This year, that consistency is going to improve.

I find writing so relaxing and am determined to do more of it and document my year.

In January, I posted on this blog 28 days out of 31. I'm not saying I will continue to post almost daily, but I wanted to really commit to making the content on here more regular.

So that's what I'm doing.

I have so many posts planned for the next month and beyond and can't wait to continue this routine of writing and sharing more often.

A lot has happened over the last three years, and I want to make sure that the years ahead are ones where I collect even more memories.

The fourth year will be a good one.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5