#xaxphotoaday Days 16-31

January felt like a seriously long month, and I've got to admit to feeling a bit down in the dumps on more than one occasion.

I think the Photo a Day challenge saved my Instagram from being bare and bleak this month, and enjoyed having to think about the prompts every day.

My round-up of the first half of the month is HERE, and here are days 16 to 31:

Day 16: New love


Day 17: Comfort food


Day 18: My mood


Day 19: Cosy clothes


Day 20: On my table


Day 21: New me


Day 22: Winter wonderland




































Day 23: Where I slept



































Day 24: Together





































Day 25: A resolution





































Day 26: To do





































Day 27: Guilty pleasure





































Day 28: Me today





































Day 29: Looking up





































Day 30: Reflection





































Day 31: From where I stand




































Let me know your Instagram name if you took part!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

Clicking 'Reply'

The Reading List #7