Gusto, Cheadle Hulme: Restaurant Review

In December, I had an evening with my friend Jen at Gusto in Cheadle Hulme. A popular chain, it’s a place we know we’ll get good food and enjoy a nice atmosphere.

Cheadle Hulme’s Gusto is situated on a main road, and has a full wall of floor-to-ceiling windows, often covered in beautiful little lights. It is large, high-ceilinged, and with heavy wooden furniture.





Gusto has an extensive menu, making it perfect for even the fussiest of eaters, and it means you can try something different each time. We decided to go classic on this trip – I opted for a pepperoni pizza, and Jen a Gusto burger. When it’s pouring down and freezing outside, all you want is brilliant comfort food!







The food was yummy as expected, and we both jumped at the chance to check the dessert menu. Jen had the hazelnut brownie, and I had little mini donuts. They come with chocolate and cream, but I don’t like cream so was given double chocolate – I’m not complaining at that one.





Sometimes, all you want in an evening out is to be warm, eat comforting, well-cooked food, and enjoy a place with nice energy and attentive staff. That’s exactly what Gusto provides.

A special mention has to go to our waitress, Laura. She was young, blonde, and incredibly smiley, and was exactly the right amount of friendly. I like to feel looked after, but there’s nothing worse than when the staff won’t leave you alone. She was great, and we made sure that was known on our comments card!



Gusto in Cheadle Hulme is a place I can’t really go wrong with… I’ll be back very, very soon.

Are you a Gusto fan?

Sophie x


Comments

  1. Ooooeeeer looks like you had a nice night out! My favourite restaurant is nandos...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That restaurant looks so pretty :-) Food <3 haha. Great post!

    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I want that food in me right now!

    xo, ZEBRA AND MEERKAT ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Reading List #7

Writing fiction as a way to move forwards.

The Reading List # 5